Effective from 23rd of October 2014 to 23rd of October 2015.
GoReeves takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information GoReeves collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the https://www.goreeves.net/ Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to https://www.goreeves.net/ and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at https://www.goreeves.net/
182. Summer Street #241
- You may contact us by e-mail at
- You may contact us by phone on 781-361-9887
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
GoReeves is P3PSeal certified. In the event that a dispute regarding our privacy practices cannot be settled through our normal dispute resolution processes, you should contact P3PSeal, an independent third party. P3PSeal will serve as a liaison with GoReeves to resolve any dispute you may have.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information GoReeves collects, and how it is used.
– What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
Customer registration information will not be used or otherwise made available for any purposes outside the scope of the GoReeves website.
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
– Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
– How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.
You must log in to post a comment.